Soaringrabbit.com used to be my main website, but it doesn't reflect my interests very well anymore. Today I blog at Baggage Claim, tweet at @SuitCase874 and spend almost all my time working on Bittersweet Candy Bowl, which has come a long way since I first linked it on the bottom of this webpage!
Perhaps the only Keio Yuugekitai (aka Keio Flying Squadron) website on the internet, Soaring Rabbit serves as an awfully educational resource if you ever wanted to learn about a small, insignificant, forgotten series of games forever lost deep in the confines of Sega’s history.
A small informational site about “Di Gi Charat”, a Japanese animay. Instead of duplicating the work of hters, I have tried to provide unique and interesting stuff for fans of the series, as well as a bunch of image resources and scans from my collection.
- Opera Propaganda Page. An impassioned tract I wrote when Opera 8 came out, back when Opera was interesting and progressive. Continues to be linked in Russian browser war threads.
- Eternal Misery. My special tribute to that kawaiiest of all emo hedgehogs. (An old April Fools joke from 2005.)
- An explanation of quoted emoticons. Ever wondered what it means when people use “XD” instead of XD?
- Bittersweet Candy Bowl. Mai waifu’s wonderful comic of love, drama, and emotional cats. Please read it!
- Horseface.org. Back from from the glue factory, the newly resurrected Horseface is alive and kicking.
- Save Shaq Fu. Central headquarters for a grand campaign to save a particular piece of early-90s NBA merchandise.
- itisaneggpudding. Dark’s rather strange webpage. He was kind enough to link me.